Home › Contact

How to get help

Contact the Children’s Duty Team to ask for an assessment of your needs. The team will consider what help they can provide for you.

Wellbeing Officer/ Gwynedd Health and Wellbeing Partnership Co-ordinator:

Action for Children:

If you are at school, make sure the school knows about your situation – they can support you. Speak to your form teacher or any other member of staff.